Become a Partner
Your support of the ProStart® program benefits a regional network of students and instructors, chef mentors and volunteers. Supporting ProStart gives you an active role in improving the caliber of the future leaders of the hospitality industry. Your support of ProStart may benefit you through:
- Industry-wide acknowledgement of your support of ProStart
- Media exposure at ProStart competitions and events
- Recognition in printed collateral and marketing materials
- Enhanced awareness of your business' commitment to education
- Access to a well-trained and motivated student workforce
- Education and training opportunities for educators
ProStart supporters are enthusiastic about the program's benefits:
"ProStart is a great fit for Boyd Coffee Company's credo 'A Contribution to a Better Community'. ProStart offers students a career path they may not have otherwise discovered. Its hands-on approach to learning develops skills that are embedded for a lifetime of good practices."
– Dick Boyd, Chairman, Boyd Coffee Company
"Bon Appétit chefs love ProStart! The students' enthusiasm is contagious, energizing chefs and reigniting passion for the industry"
– Mark Swenson, Regional VP, Bon Appétit Management Catering
To learn more about opportunities to support the ProStart program in Oregon contact Wendy Popkin at 503.682.4422.